Gillian Zane | 11:00 AM | |

If you haven't noticed -  I'm a HUGE Diplo fan and this is one of my favorites. The video doesn't aide my concentration with the writing, so I usually avoid it. But, when I do watch, it makes my LOL. 



Steve Aoki, Diplo & Deorro - Freak (feat. Steve Bays)

Lyrics: I just wanna fre-fre-freak I just wanna be a freak I just wanna freak I just wanna be a freak I just wanna freeeaaaak I hear you're freaky I hear you're freaky I hear you're freaky And I wanna know a bit about it I hear you're freaky I hear you're freaky I wanna know why you are Feeling (unintelligible) Let's get freaky *FREAKY BEAT* I just wanna... x20 I just wanna freak I hear you're freaky I hear you're freaky Just a little bit freaky Just a bit more freaky I hear you're freaky I hear you're freaky Just a little bit freaky Just a bit more freaky Let's get freaky *FREAKY BEAT* More freaky x9 Freaky x9 Freak x3 Let's get freaky *FREAKY BEAT* Just a little more freaky Let's get freaky Hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment